The Information Advantage: How Esse Health Reduced High-Risk ED Visits and Drove $3.6M in Savings
Read an article published by AMGA's Group Practice Journal by Esse Health's Carla Moore Beckerle, Vice President of Clinical Programs and Erin Stamm, Chief Operations Officer, as they discuss how CareSignal's Deviceless Remote Patient Monitoring Solution allows Esse Health to scale virtual care for their Medicare Advantage population.
- How to Increase Patient Self-Management and Improve Health and Financial Outcomes
- 31% reduction in COPD ED visits
- 46% reduction in congestive heart failure ED visits
- 11% improvement in total paid medical claim costs
- How to Scale Your Virtual Care Plan to Reach High- and Rising-Risk Populations
- Lessons Learned by Esse Health and How They Measured Impact on Care Management
"The platform gave patients a simple way to ask for help and feel in control of their health. This improved self-management behaviors and strengthened trust between care teams and patients."
Download the Publication