The transition from Epharmix.com to CareSignal.health was designed to be as seamless as possible.
This article will cover:
- Updated Terminology
- How the Epharmix and CareSignal Dashboards work
- Demo of the new CareSignal dashboard
- Items In-Progress or Going Away Soon
- Request Support, the fastest way to get help
- Transition timeline
- New features for 2021
Tip: Transitioning to your CareSignal.health dashboard is as easy as logging in with your Epharmix.com user credentials. To see how similar the new dashboard is, feel free poke around before continuing this article. Log In Now!
This article refers to the people that respond with condition-specific data to CareSignal text messages or phone calls as 'patients'. Your team may call them, members, consumers, customers, people, etc.
- 'Interventions' are now known as 'Programs'
- Our programs collect data from patients and trigger alerts that can inform the interventions that you or your team make
- The Epx- prefix will be going away
- e.g.) EpxDiabetes is now Diabetes
- Unengaged patients will now be known as Less-Engaged patients to better encompass people who fall into that category
- Reporting will be updated to reflect this change
How Epharmix and CareSignal Dashboards Work
Both dashboards are web platform are comprised of three, major parts:
- The UI/UX or the website you see and interact with when you view patient data, resolve alerts, update prescriptions, etc.
- The web technology or the technology that powers the website, making it possible to click around the site and perform those actions
- The data store or the database that houses your user credentials, custom account settings, or program (fka intervention) data that comes from your actions or your patients' actions
To enable the transition from Epharmix.com to CareSignal.health, we significantly improved the web technology for the platform. But we kept the UI/UX very similar to what you are used to and the data store is the same.
That boils down to:
- Improved, yet familiar dashboard
- New, faster web technology
- Same, exact data from Epharmix.com powers CareSignal.health
That means you'll have access to the same user login and access to the same Event Notes, Provider Contacts, Patient Detail data, Account Presets, Account Thresholds, and more. You really don't have to do anything to transition to the new dashboard except login at https://app.caresignal.health.
A Demo of the new, CareSignal Dashboard
The video below will demonstrate the similarities (and few differences) between the two dashboards.
Here are the cliff notes:
- The dashboards are very similar visually
- The CareSignal dashboard loads faster
- You can now delete Patient Views
- There are fewer clicks with CareSignal, the site now uses less-disruptive 'Toast' notifications
- Snooze, Resolve, Patient Detail workflows are the same
- To better accommodate colorblind and low-vision users, the red, yellow, and green status circles are now icons that say, H, M, or L. Statuses are now as follows:
- Red is High-Risk
- Yellow is Medium-Risk
- Green is Low-Risk
- Admins can update certain terms on the site: Patient, MRN, and Provider
Pages In-Progress or Going Away Soon
Based off of our analytics and current partner use-cases there are some items that are either In-Progress or Going Away Soon. If you are concerned about these pages going away because they are part of your daily workflow, pleases let email@example.com know.
Many of these items will be completed soon. You may not even encounter any of these items. If you encounter an in-progress page at CareSignal.health, it will a button that will send you to the exact, right Epharmix.com page. There you can make updates. Since both sites share the same data, any change you make to Epharmix.com will be reflected on CareSignal.health and vice versa.
This list is up-to-date as of 2/28.
Items Going Away Soon
Clicking on the Request Support button in the bottom right corner of the screen (the same place as on Epharmix) is the fastest way to get eyes on a potential bug or issue with the CareSignal platform. It is closely monitored by many members of the CareSignal team.
It is also a way to request new features, offer feedback, or ask general questions.
- 2/8: CareSignal.health launched
- 3/1: Most In-Progress items completed
- 4/1: Epharmix.com login automatically redirects to CareSignal.health
Upcoming Features in 2021
At the end of the day, feature updates center around our users. Please send in questions and feedback through the Request Support button, or schedule time for a CareSignal teammate to shadow your team and better understand your workflows.
Improvement: Faster Turnaround Times for New Feature Requests
Now that the platform technology has been significantly improved, we can deliver approved platform improvements faster to our users.
Add-On: Ability to Send Targeted Text Messages to Select Users
In Development, anticipated in March–April.
Send a re-engagement message to all of your Less-Engaged patients at once; or convey a congratulatory message to patients who have recently become Low-Risk; or deliver an educational message to patients with COPD. If targeted text nudging is interesting to your team, reach out to your Account Success team.
Improvement: View Patient Status Movement
In Development, anticipated April–May.
See which patients have recently become a new status, view patients who've been in a status for several weeks or longer, or identify patients with chronic conditions whose recent values indicate they are trending up or down. Get more nuanced insights from your dashboard.
Improvement: Smart, SOP-Informed Dashboard
In Research, anticipated Summer 2021.
Understand which patients need outreach based off of your organization's SOPs. This feature is in early research and we could use your insights. If you have an idea that could help with your workflow or improve your experience, send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add-On: Two-way Text Messaging from CareSignal.health
In Research, anticipated Summer 2021.
Many patients work during your team's business hours and many of those patients are text-capable. Instead of making phone outreach to someone who can text, send them a personalized text message. Exact messaging and SOPs to be designed with partners. Contact your Account Success team for more details.
Add-On: Better Business Intelligence
In Research, anticipated late 2021.
From outcomes reporting on-site to patient satisfaction scores, we're on the lookout for what our Admin users would like to access on their CareSignal platform. If you have ideas about what you'd like, set up some time with your Account Success team.
You made it to the end! Hopefully, the key takeaways of this article should be:
- The new CareSignal platform is not much different from Epharmix
- There are a few items still in progress or going away soon
- Request Support is the fastest way to get eyes on an issue or feedback you may have
Transitioning to new platform really is as easy as logging in with your Epharmix.com user credentials. Try It Now!