A Self-Contained COVID-19 Symptom Diary For Patients Under Home Quarantine
Help patients in-home quarantine self-monitor their key signs and symptoms, and enable automatic connection to your organization’s existing COVID-19 hotline if any signs or symptoms worsen. Patients feel supported and informed, and you know they can reach out through the appropriate channel if necessary.Request COVID Connect Now
How does it work?
- Patients report self-assessments about dyspnea, fever, or cough.
- No data is sent to a clinical team; not alerts are triggered.
- If patients report signs of worsening symptoms, COVID Connect can establish a connection directly to the patient's organization's preferred COVID-19 hotline.
- Patients also get tips written by the CDC to improve patient health literacy and community prevention.
What does it take to implement?
1. Request COVID Connect
2. Get a ready-to-use, white-labeled COVID Connect with supporting materials.
3. Share with low-risk patients, including patients who are under home-quarantine
Not sure if COVID Connect is right for you?
Submit a request anyway. COVID Connect is just one program in our growing COVID suite. Our team will work with you to figure out which COVID program is right for your organization.
Request COVID Connect Now
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.