Succeeding in Medicare Advantage by Scaling RPM to Rising-Risk Patients
Esse Health, one of the largest primary care groups in the Midwest wanted to improve clinical and financial outcomes among its growing population of Medicare Advantage members.
Esse Health developed a scalable solution:
- A deviceless remote patient monitoring platform enabling care management to extend their reach to rising-risk patients
- Empowering COPD, heart failure, hypertension, and diabetes patients to increase chronic condition self-management
- Shifting from a reactive to a proactive approach, enabling them to use vital care management resources efficiently.
- How one RN Care Manager sustainably helped 10x more patients, growing from 100 to 1,500 patients
- How a smooth implementation and enrollment paved the way for a rapid impact
- How Esse Health reduced heart failure ED visits by almost half among 1,000 Medicare Advantage patients resulting in a $124 PMPM savings
Download the Case Study